Overview

Quick Details

Place of Origin:

Zhejiang, China

Brand Name:

EPT

Gearing Arrangement:

Worm

Output Torque:

80IN/LB under 110V/60Hz

Input Speed:

3000rpm

Output Speed:

under 10rpm

Applicable Industries:

Manufacturing Plant, Machinery Repair Shops, Food & Beverage Factory, Farms, Restaurant, Home Use, Retail, Food Shop, Food & Beverage Shops

certificate:

CE, UL, ISO

Rotation speed:

1.5r, 2r, 2.5r, 3.5r. only under 10rpm

payment terms:

30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% balance by T/T also before shipping

Supply Ability

Supply Ability:
50000 Set/Sets per Month

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Details
carton and pallet
Port
shenzhen
Lead Time
:
Quantity(Pieces) 1 – 1000 >1000
Est. Time(days) 15 To be negotiated

Online Customization

Electric gearbox motor

Gear box size: 60*97mm

The current output speed: 1.5r, 10r, 36r, 72r

Product Description

76mm length, 70mm width gear box with shade pole motor sp6016 drawing:

Packaging & Shipping

Package: carton and pallet. each carton three layers, each layer 6pcs, total 18pcs.

Shipping: From shenzhen port. deliver time often need 25 days.

Our Services

Prompt delivery: 15-25 days after deposit.

OEM: some details can customized.

Sample policy: We can provide free samples for test, but the sample express freight cost should pay by client.

For gear box motor, as to the gear need to adjust according the rotation speed requirements, so the process for make only few samples is complicated, so we normally need to charge 200USD sample cost, and provide 5/6pcs sample for test. the sample cost can back to client if later have any further bigger orders.

Detail pictures of this BBQ machine gear box motor

This type gear box is the smallest among all of our gear box, the gear box size is 76mm*70mm. and as to the gear box is small, so only able to have the speed less than 10rpm, normally have: 1.5rpm, 2.0rpm, 2.5rpm, 3.5rpm.

Company Information

Gear motor is motor is our advantage product, we have three type gear box for match with shade pole motor, one type gear box match with DC motor, and one type gear box match with ac universal motor, for the details, please contact:

Ms. sunny han

Email: sunny(at)haolunmotor.com

Tel: hangzhou ever-power transmission co. ever-power is specialist in pto gearbox. is specialist in pto gearbox-755-32859440

Mobile: hangzhou ever-power transmission co. ever-power is specialist in pto gearbox. is specialist in pto gearbox-15919791255

Skype: sunnyhan909